ardent

It's a New Moon

Widow

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 05:35 PM

"Medusa will never be mad for gifts like this! Medusa really likes it, and will use it!" She reassured. She appreciated it, honestly. Nobody had done something like this before, so sit was definitely something she'd treasure. At least until it started to fall apart, but hopefully that wouldn't be for a long time! "Morte may not understand, but we appreciate everything that you've done for us. We would like to stay. I'm interested to see what you have to offer, as you seem to care about me more than my own mother,"

She had to admit, she was surprised that Widow said she wanted to stay. Her brows shot up and her head tilted to the side, though her tail slowly began to wag and a grin began to spread. "Medusa is glad to hear that Widow and Morte will stay!" It seemed Widow's feelings about her mother weren't the best. But hey, Medusa didn't blame her! While Medusa didn't really have a mom growing up, she couldn't imagine what it was like devoting love to your mother just for her to straight up abandon you! Good thing Medusa was far too young to remember her mother in any sense. "Medusa is...sorry that Recluse doesn't care. But Medusa does! She didn't have a mom at all! So Medusa doesn't know how Widow feels, but Medusa cares and is glad Widow and Morte want to live with Medusa." Hell, if she had the sense she'd probably adopt the Recluse throwaways as her own, but they weren't exactly kids and she didn't have the sense to offer. Then again, who needed parents anyway?

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: