ardent

Tell Me The Truth And I Will Tell You No Lies

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 06:32 PM

“That is very interesting Medusa. Tell me, is it difficult to have so many chaotic and erratic wolves in one pack?” The skeletal marked woman sat back and hummed. So far, everything seemed to be working out. There wasn't a whole lot of chaos like she anticipated, which was a good thing! But she was sure that even if there was, she'd be able to handle it fairly easily. "No, because Medusa knows how to handle it! She understands the chaos and the minds of those that live here. Plus, she has friends in the pack that are more...normal and good minds!" Like Ghoul. He knew how to handle Macabre, for instance. Whereas Medusa would probably only fuel the insanity in that kids mind! Besides, they knew how unhinged she could be, and she was sure that that knowledge alone kept them in check, even if it was just enough to not earn her ire. Then, Keahi asked about the prisoners. Asking about Recluse's youngest litter. Her head tilted in thought as she blinked several times (a light tic compared to her usual head bobbing). She had no issues responding promptly. After all, she hadn't seen the youngest litter since she left Habari. "Medusa does not know where they are, and she has not cared to track them down. She is sure Recluse hid them somewhere," She shrugged. She knew they were young, but she didn't care when it came to Recluse. And even if they did end up here, it's not like she'd mistreat them or anything.

“It is a very noble endeavor, Medusa, to teach others. Does that include reading and writing? Teaching them trades like, crafting, map making, and the like?” Her head cocked to the other side then. Reading? Writing? Maps...? The hell were those? She was visibly confused, blinking at Keahi like she had three heads. "Medusa does not know what reading and writing are, or maps. But she does teach crafting, hunting, fighting, and other things to learn how to survive. Medusa had to teach herself a lot about how to survive. She was not taught this...other stuff. If Habari knew how they did not want to teach Medusa anything." She was curious now about what else there was to learn outside of fighting, hunting, and other survival things.

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: