ardent

You Can Have It All, My Empire Of Dirt

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 07:42 PM

“If that happens, I will fight them. But… if you ask me to go hunt down any of my family, I absolutely will not… okay?” She didn't turn to look at him when he said this. Not fully, anyway. She sort of half glanced until he was in her peripheral and nodded. She wouldn't make him hunt them down. She had other wolves to take care of that, anyway. She just hoped he was prepared to fight against his so-called family should any of them come knocking in an effort to tear down Insomnia. After all, he had other family members here that were willingly calling Insomnia home. She supposed in the moment and when the time came, it was up to him.

“Can I visit my family members that live here in the plains?” This time, she looked at him as she continued her path across the plains. She was a bit doubtful at first, but considering he came here of his own free will and seemed genuine and truthful, she figured why the hell not? After all, it would be cruel to keep him away from the family he longed to be with. Something she didn't quite understand considering she had none...at least, not until she had her pups. But they were chaotic rays of sunshine, and while she loved them, she couldn't say they were anything sort of close-knit. No Brady bunch, here! "Yes, Medusa will let Enki see his family in the plains." Should he do anything shady, well...her companions made for a good set of eyeballs to keep her in the loop. Then he poses another question about exploring neighboring lands, and for this, she falters just a bit before continuing her stride.

She supposed he wasn't asking for much. If she completely restricted his freedom, that wouldn't make her any better than Recluse had been to her, right? And if she did restrict him as much as Recluse tried to do to her, she suspected he would probably end up doing what she had done, and sneak out to go do whatever and go wherever she wanted. "Yes, Enki can. But someone needs to go with Enki." She looked at him as she walked, "To be safe." She added. After all, who knew what dangers lurked now that Insomnia might have potential enemies.

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: