ardent

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

open spar

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 11:09 PM

Sweet, the tusked-toothed woman was going to be her sparring partner today! She couldn't wait to go up against her and see what those tusks were all about to be honest. Though she knew she had to keep away from them, they were likely to hurt more than regular teeth, no? Learning the woman's name to be Kaija, Medusa settled into a defensive stance as the pair were eager to begin. Though last minute, Medusa noticed Kaija was alone. Considering Medusa had never met Kaija and so had no real reason to try to destroy her, she motioned for her companions to sit this one out. The bones she wore rattled as they settled into place, and she cocked her head forward so the wolf skull settled nicely over her own.

She didn't have fancy mutations like other wolves did, so she settled for keeping her gear to keep her more protected against Kaija's fancy teeth. Kaija was also bigger, sure. But could she keep up? She'd find out when her opponent barreled towards her, those jaws of hers opening up as the distance was closed between them. As Kaija drew close and those teeth came for her, Medusa whirled around to slam her head straight into Kaija's muzzle. Whether or not it worked, she'd have no clue. Her own brain was likely to rattle around in her skull if the impact was made, however. She was a feral fighter, all caution was generally thrown to the wind and sometimes she forgot that brute strength wasn't exactly her forte. So when Kaija's paw came down on her right shoulder, Medusa shifted her stance enough so that she wasn't forced down or pushed back too much via most of her weight shifting to that side. Meanwhile, her other forepaw reached out in an attempt to hook Kaija's grounded limb in an effort to yank it forward and out from under her.

Medusa vs Kaija for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hit Me With Your Best Shot The Battlefield 02:30 AM, 05-30-2023 08:33 PM, 08-09-2023