ardent

To right wrongs

Dragon

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 09:24 PM

An unfamiliar call reached her ears. The bone in her jaws cracked and splintered into small pieces, and the Wraith spit it out before she began to shift them around. Whoever it was could wait a minute. She didn't quite recognize the caller and she was busy making a trinket. After tying off a few pieces of the broken bone, she decided then to get up and headed to the border. She had only recently heard of Recluse's possible demise. Though whether or not the bitch was actually dead had yet to be confirmed. Widow didn't believe it. And for all Medusa knew, it could be a trick.

As she approached her border, she squinted to see a large figure sitting there. He still wasn't familiar, but the scent was. Another Armada wolf? "Who are you? And what does he want?" She questioned as she eyed him. He was big and burly looking. Reminded her of Azure. But older. His grandpa or somethin?

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: