ardent

Festivity on the Horizons

[Friendly]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 11:14 PM

She made her way happily across the basin as she set out to help her daughter find some plants that bloomed in the summer. Medusa had no idea what they were for, but Rue wanted them so she'd get them. Assuming Medusa could find them, of course. Rue went one way, and Medusa went the other. Though admittedly, she got distracted and ended up coming across a number of prairie dogs that had been watching her. She wondered if she'd be able to catch one or two...their little bones would make for nice little trinkets, and they'd probably be a decent snack before she resumed this little search of hers.

Skulking across the ground, Medusa practically army crawled closer to the holes, watching them pop in and out, watching the skies and their surroundings, though before she knew it, she heard a shrill warning cry and she realized Seymour had probably messed it all up as he flew a little too close. Pouting, she sat up and huffed. About to chew him out, she spotted the familiar form of someone unmistakeable in the near distance! "Oh! It's Ardyn!" She exclaimed as she bounced to her feet and bounded straight for him. "It's the big hairy man! Did Ardyn come to hunt prairie dogs, too!?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Festivity on the Horizons Sweetgrass Basin 10:44 PM, 06-05-2023 06:46 AM, 10-20-2023