gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
06-10-2023, 01:27 PM
The scents of the sheep and the barn and all that was all Magpie had ever known, so she wasn't too thrown off by the strength of it, even if she wasn't allowed to get too close yet. Apparently they had hard paws that could really hurt so they'd been warned not to get under foot, but she could probably look... Right? Moving with all the stealth of a bull in a china shop, she was inching closer to one of the paddocks when a voice caught her, it was close too! Busted!

The girl glanced over her shoulder sheepishly and then found her gaze travelling up, up, up... Magpie stared agape up at the horse for a moment, her mind trying to process what she was looking at, she'd only been exposed to her family so far which meant she'd only ever seen wolves, and she was pretty sure this was not a wolf! It had strange hard looking paws, a sheep! "I think so..." She said finally, answering the sheep's question, she spun all the way around so she was facing it head on now.

" 'M Magpie, who're you?" She asked, not politely but with the awkward bluntness of a child. Were all sheeps like this? Did they all talk? If so then why were they dangerous, surely they could just tell them not to step on them!

"Magpie Destruction"

Art by Wolfbeafy
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.