size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2023, 04:17 PM

There was something so calming, so relaxing about the whole thing, his warmth seeping into her damp body. "I think I'd like that." She teased in response to his "suggestion." It was a response in a joking tone but if she was being honest she was telling the truth then, she'd been the only of her siblings to not fly the nest and she couldn't help but feel like she'd missed so much of her life because of that but Suspense was a fundamentally social wolf, she could not see herself ever feeling comfortable on her own for long, maybe she really ought to try and find a travel buddy...

With her head tipped back and his gentle licking it was no surprise that Suspense started to doze lightly, you'd think having nearly drowned only a few moments before that she'd been too wired to relax but when the adrenaline had fled her she'd felt a great exhaustion take over her limbs and now she was failing her fight against it. It was only when her head started to drop that she was jolted awake. For a second she wasn't sure where she was, and then the next second she could feel her face flooding with heat, how could she have simply let herself fall asleep right in front of this stranger. Okay, so she knew his name now but it didn't mean they really knew each other. She silently prayed he hadn't even noticed but she also didn't want to bring attention to it by breaking the silence so instead she kinda just sat there in her own awkwardness trying to not let it happen again, even if yes, the whole thing was very soothing.

"Speech" Think

Art by RoyalOverdose
[Image: U9dVjWn.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Innocent until death Whistling Willows 07:49 PM, 03-06-2023 03:32 AM, 02-13-2024