Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
06-10-2023, 06:59 PM

The young healer helps Medusa welcome three pups into the world, cooing lovingly to each small bundle of fur before helping them latch on for their first meal. A warm smile is on her lips as the skeletal marked woman finishes her labor and Seere gently helps her through the afterbirth before carefully cleansing the area and applying an ointment to help with pain and swelling. The whole time she works, the small woman talks through what is doing, moving slowly and keeping her touch light so as not to provide the new mother with any undue stress.

As she cleans up the herbs and lists off things for the new mother to do, Medusa offers her thanks and Seere tries to catch the woman’s gaze. Offering a big, warm, genuine smile, the healer gently says, “You are welcome Medusa. I will send my sparrow companion to check in on you in a few days.” Mismatched gaze trails down to the puppies that she helped bring into the world and her young heart is filled with unfathomable joy. The woman speaks up and the girl’s attention snaps back to the skeletal marked woman as she offers a nod of understanding.

Shouldering her bag full of healing supplies, she says, “I live in Ashen. We have recently moved to West and have claimed Wolfpaw Lake, Cryer’s Ravine, and Redwater Rocks.” Another, warm smile is offered as she bows to Medusa and says, “I will let you rest. If you need anything, send a bird to find me. I will provide you with anything and everything you might need.” Ashen may a have brittle relationship with Medusa’s new pack but Seere is first and foremost a healer. No matter what, she will care for this woman’s needs. Plus, she kind of feels attached to the woman and her pups now.

With one more smile and dip of her head, she offers, “Congratulations Medusa. May you all have long, prosperous, full lives.” The words are heartfelt and Seere silently wishes all the best things in life for these new pups and their mother. Turning, she offers the small group one last glance before happily trotting away. All she can think about, as she moves to return home, is how wonderful life truly is.

-exit Seere-

"Seere Klein-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.