Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-25-2013, 11:16 PM

The first thing she would say upon greeting him was telling him to be with his family. Dhiren snorted lightly, but his eyes danced with the pup-like merriment that could only be found in someone younger than a year old. "They won't miss me," he said gruffly, sticking his chest out as he tried to prove it. "Mama and Daddy have all of my sisters to woo over -- they don't need me." He knew it was a lie, but he wanted to come off as the tough big brother. One thing Dhiren didn't want was someone to think he was soft because of all the estrogen he was surrounded by everyday.
Due to the way he was raised, Dhiren amended his words and said, "Actually, I think they would...but I doubt they wouldn't mind me running into you." She then asked how he was doing and his tail began to wag behind his frame. "I'm doing great, actually. Living the life of a big brother and making sure they don't get in trouble." He gave an exaggerated sigh. "What a hard job it is." A smile broke across his face as he laughed shortly after speaking. "How have you been, Miss Aria?" He asked, wonder finding its way into his puppy tones.

Speech,