ardent

Losing My Grip

Aoi

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2013, 11:33 PM

Aoi tilted his head slightly at her question, it caught him completely off guard in all honesty. He wasn't sure why she had asked him in such a way, as if she cared what he thought of her, more importantly, why she cared about appearing weak in front of him. On that note, Aoi was surprised to show so much of his own vulnerability, as opposed to his normal composed, head held high stature giving of his atmosphere of being arrogant, and intelligent. He supposed that around a familiar face he didn't need to give off such an aura, and could relax, and just be himself, which was much less strenuous. He laid himself slowly in front of Maija, not really intending to place himself as closely as he did, ah well, too late now.

"Confiding in someone isn't weak, Maija, Don't be silly. If anything it shows a unique kind of strength to be able to not be so closed around someone. Or perhaps you're implying that you want to tell me things, lots of things, personal things... In which case I would have no problem being an ear for you to speak into." He replied, obviously thinking on it, tone and mannerisms betraying his wandering mind. He averted his gaze momentarily when he paused his sentence, then returned his icy stare with a much gentler intensity on the female, attempting to allow her to see that Aoi was attempting to be a friend to her, because she seemed like she needed one. He wondered why it was him she would possibly confide in, what made him stand out opposed to other wolves she undoubtedly knows. That fact also dawned on him at that moment, her scent was different, it held the slight similarity as the other mixed scents in the area, and he would assume she belonged to whatever group or pack resided in these lands. He was curious, but perhaps she would include an answer in her story.

Speech,