An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
06-12-2023, 09:08 AM
Maybe it'd do her some good to be more wary of the wolves she encountered. Kaija wasn't dumb nor oblivious, but she tended to be fairly lackadaisical when it came to meeting new wolves. If they proved to be a threat she'd adjust accordingly, but until then she'd be her normal carefree self. "Yeah, I haven't seen any place like this before, and I was born around these parts," she admitted freely, not one to be overly guarded when it came to information sharing. She wondered for a moment if the smaller wolf was new to these parts or if she just hadn't found her way in here before - either option sounded plausible.

"I think they might be poisonous, but I'unno. Not willing to test it myself," she said with a soft snort of laughter. "Name's Kaija, by the way. Kaija Jarvela." Usually she didn't introduce herself with her surname but maybe there was a chance this woman had met one of her siblings before, so she figured it was worth a shot.