size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-12-2023, 03:35 PM
Thankfully and much to her own benefit, Briar didn't put up any fuss when he insisted on taking over grooming her fur for her, so Artorias took up her brush from her and leaned down so he could begin running the tines of the brush through her flowing, silky fur, carefully untangling and releasing any knots he came across. "Let me know if I'm pulling too hard, my love." The delighted sigh that he heard leave his mate brought a warm flutter to his heart and a smile to his face. He was happy to take care of her, especially when she was busy growing their puppies within her. He had put her in this state, so it only felt fair that he take on his fair share of making sure she was comfortable and tended to. Briar responded to his question with a joke that brought a little chuckle from Artorias as well, glancing over to Briar's round belly when she spoke of their pups growing like weeds. Gwynevere had said the same thing during their last checkup, that Briar was either carrying a number of dire-sized pups or a large quantity of pups in general—perhaps even both!

Briar commented on large litters running in their genes and Art shot her a mischievous smirk and a wink. "Good thing we like having lots of puppies around, and you love being full of them," he remarked with a little bit of sly suggestion in his tone. Briar had definitely shown she enjoyed being pregnant—and that she had enjoyed making the pups as much, if not more so, than she did carrying them. Artorias continued to run the brush through her fur, adding in one of his paws to comb his claws through her fur behind the brush to help untangle any particularly tricky or stubborn knots without pulling on her beautiful fur. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look when you're like this?" Art gestured with his eyes moving over her rotund belly, meeting her gaze again with a look of love and an eagerly wagging tail. They were going to be parents again, and the eager Aegis couldn't have been happier!

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The home that love built Amron's Castle 05:09 PM, 05-22-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023