size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-21-2023, 07:23 PM

Avacyn's head tilted with curiosity when her sister mentioned how she had already been meaning to speak with her about the very topic that she had come to talk to her about. As Mariah went on to explain how much she desired to have other more long-term mentors, Avacyn quickly picked up on what her younger sister was asking for without her needing to come out and say it directly. For something like healing where multiple points of view and sources of knowledge were obviously beneficial it didn't take much for Avacyn to be convinced of the necessity of letting Mariah go out and learn from other, more experienced wolves. While she was glad to hear that she had already gotten to learn from one of Valta's healers, of course one day wouldn't be enough to learn everything she wanted to.

Avacyn nodded easily in agreement, humming quietly with thought as she began to run through the list of their allies and who she would be comfortable arranging a longer stay or mentorship with in her mind. They were fortunate to have several very close allies already who undoubtedly already had one or more very skilled healers in their ranks so there was certainly options for them to pick from. "I did speak with the alpha of The Hallows quite recently and discussed training with their wolves. I can't imagine that Artorias would have any issue with you staying with them to learn from their healers. I've heard that they're some of the best in Boreas and Auster. Of course our closest ally is Ashen so I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to arrange some time for you there as well and if you'd like to spend more time with Indigo I can speak with Kotori to see what Valta would like in return for his time." Giving Mariah a smile, she added, "I want nothing more than to have you as my Master Physician one day so whatever I need to do to help you prepare for the role we'll make it happen."

"Avacyn Mendacium"