gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Rest had become harder for Bellamy with the loss of her mate. She hadn't let those who hadn't been present at the discovery of Gavroche's body see his corpse. It had been grotesque and… not the way any of them should have had to remember the sweet natured male. Even the Divinities seemed to agree. Gavroche II was the spitting image of Gav, and just as tiny… there was no way that hadn't been an act of mercy. A way of easing the pain of his loved ones. Bellamy was thankful but… it hurt too. Knowing Gav wouldn't be laying down to sleep with her or give her herbs when she started to lose herself. How was she supposed to hold herself together now? She couldn't remain in motion forever. That went sooo well last time after all. Not.

Sleep was fleeting all the same though. Bellamy had been taking advice from her daughter about the herbs she could use. And the den she shared with the yearlings, while now a bit snug, she didn't want to see them in their own dens yet. Maybe they felt the same. They needed to lean on each other now more than ever. She wasn't sure if any of them would truly heal from this…the world was cruel. Far too cruel. And with Gavroche being stolen away it reminded her more of the boy she had taken in. Riv. It was time she, and even her daughter Haydee, began working harder on helping him locate his loved ones.

Bellamy would find Riv by the pools of the falls. She'd approach in silence, sitting beside him before she said anything. "We have work to do, Riv." Her tone was gentle and yet serious. "You will be training with Haydee and myself so we can start going on scouting missions for your missing siblings. You will not be alone in your search. I'm… I'm just sorry it took me this long to get to that promise." Bellamy looked at him, her gaze softening. "I hope you can forgive me."
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wanna trade my dimwits Lazuli Falls 03:11 AM, 06-11-2023 06:07 AM, 11-05-2023