gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-12-2023, 09:01 PM

Bellamy can feel pride welling in her chest as she observed Haydee follow her instructions. Her daughter was not only willing to learn but she was giving it her all, and Bellamy can feel her worry melting away to more positive motherly emotions. How could you remain discouraged when you had such wonderful children? She gives approving nods of her head as Hay tests each defense, her own tail even starting to wag a little bit. “You are doing so well, my little one. You now have the defenses you’ll need to keep in mind for battle.” The she-wolf took a few steps back. Though the lesson is serious, the woman can’t help but keep smiling.

“But now, the best thing for you to learn is how to put it into practice. I want you to try and “attack” me. Think of it like playing rough with your siblings. You won’t actually aim to hurt me, but you should aim to try and get me to stumble, or get me to fall over. All while you are keeping up as many of the defenses I just told you about. You need to be able to wrestle me down while keeping them up. That will carry over into a true battle!” Bellamy slipped into her own defensive stance, winking at her daughter.

“Come and get me, Hay!”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lesson Number One Lazuli Falls 04:55 PM, 10-24-2022 06:07 AM, 11-05-2023