ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-13-2023, 12:14 AM
Bellamy's explanation of what she wanted to trade for made Corbie nod. "Indeed, sheep do poorly without others of their kind, even the more primitive breed I raise. I do have a trade I am working on to get a new breed in to start a second flock with, a more docile breed though they're less hardy, but I am sure you wouldn't want to wait for the first lambs off that flock if your son already has the sheep now. What were you hoping to get? We do have this year's lambs that are on grass now, ewe lambs and ram lambs both, or wethers if you prefer them as they are easier to handle. Or adult ewes or wethers, if you would prefer older sheep." Her mind was already working on how she would help them with learning to keep small stock, and it reminded her of how she had taught Aryn to keep bees and prairie chickens. A bittersweet reminder, since she hadn't been able to find the older woman to check back with her. Like with Aryn, she wouldn't charge anything for teaching her knowledge, considering it a way of giving back to the world and caring for those in it. Shaking off the melancholy, she smiled at Alexander as he offered her the samples. "Thank you," she said gravely to him as he indicated what was in it. "I am sure the healers will appreciate the herbs, and I am very certain we will all appreciate trying the rock candy I've heard so much about." Turning her attention to Bellamy, she added, "It would be wonderful if we were able to get a measure of rock candy, and perhaps some medicinal herbs that grow down in Auster that we can't get easily, in exchange for some of the sheep. Alarr is a very knowledgeable healer, but he is our only healer and having him travel too far to gather what he needs can be risky."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023