size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-13-2023, 12:24 AM

This was going to be a fun event!  He had enjoyed his time in Ashen, offering the pack a little extra protection after the Armada had left.  Looking back he could see where it was more a reassurance that the Armada still had Ashen’s back versus Ashen having really needed him.  Kotori had probably gotten more from his time with them than Venom but hopefully, he had in some way put her mind at ease back then.  

Now he’d see some of the wolves he’d met last time in Ashen and it would be a nice gathering of Fatalis wolves if even half of the family came from each pack.  “I might be having another wolf join my pack soon, or I’m hoping to.”  Kotori found himself sharing with Venom.  She had oddly been the first wolf to hear of his plans for wanting to create a pack and now she’d get to be the first for something else. “I came across a woman who you could see the fine bloodline in both her appearance and manner.  Assuming I can find her again I’ll ask her to join.  You know, I am hoping she will be the one I’ve waited for.  A woman of both blood and personality that would agree to be a mate.”  

He hadn’t planned on talking to Venom about this before others but somehow it just seemed to happen.  Well, he did respect her and liked her company.

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. please rsvp Sunset Falls 12:01 PM, 05-11-2023 05:17 AM, 12-13-2023