gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
06-13-2023, 11:34 AM
Turmoil clustered around his being. Riv had known aboit gav but he had only spoken to the tiny healer a handful of times. Still the fact that this family had taken him in was something he couldnt ignore. The walker family wpuld forever be greatful to bellamy. His muscles tensed a bit turning from one subject in his brain to another. He stared at his paws his ears twitching while Bellamy spoke.

"Shouldnt I be helping with the search for the killer instead?" he looked at her tilting his head. Riv was excited to begin training he wasnt trying to avoid that. "Forgive you?" he looked at her puzzled. His tail floofing up before he gently lay it across her back. "You havent done anything wrong so why would you ask for forgiveness." he may not have the same experience as the adult but forgiveness implied she had done something wrong.

"Im ready though, Ill learn all that I can. Not just to lool for my family, but for Ethne too. Cuz im a knight." he grinned trying to push back the anxiety. Riv crawled closer to her he wasnt ready to admit his fear to anyone yet.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wanna trade my dimwits Lazuli Falls 03:11 AM, 06-11-2023 06:07 AM, 11-05-2023