gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-13-2023, 10:50 PM

Well, Gil's assumption of the red bastard was correct. He had drunk too much the night before and his head was now swimming and pounding with a fierce headache. The crimson demon rolled onto his side as Gil's howl split the air, and it took him a good while to figure out what the hell that call was for. "Power." He would whisper. Ignis' eyes blinked open, squinting through the light that dared stream into his den. Why the fuck was everything so goddamn bright? And why the hell had he gotten piss drunk and now dealing with an ungodly hangover? "What the fuck happened last night...?" He groaned as he rose on unsteady paws. He didn't even remember drinking last night...in fact, he couldn't even remember what the hell he'd done the day before. He groaned again as he swayed in place, and moments later, he puked where he stood. Whatever he'd done, it wasn't sitting well with him.

Also, what was that strange cackling echo in his head? A memory? "You don't remember. I'll tell you later. But we had good fun with the Skeleton Woman." The voice drawled. Who? Ignis groaned and wiped his muzzle clean, moving to drink before stumbling his way toward Gil.

He was late as fuck, but arrived somewhat in time to see Aresenn heading away from the group, Diablo arriving, and Rivin already there. He watched his son leaving, had half a mind to go after him, but decided to see what this was about first. He'd find Aresenn later. Ignis settled onto the ground as soon as he got there, catching Gil's words as he did so. His good ear perked as he tried to make sense of what was going on, and then it dawned on him. Sparrow appeared incapacitated in some way. He had been aware of how she had been as of late. Had she finally succumbed far enough that she needed to step down for a while? If there was anyone who had his support beyond Sparrow, it was certainly Gil. Ignis had briefly considered his own pack, but that was something he wasn't even sure about. Not yet, anyway. He listened to the rest of what Gil had to say before speaking up.

"You have my support, of course. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like something similar to what I had under Sparrow." He had earned his rank. And if Gil was willing, he'd like to keep it that way. He squinted as he fought back the urge to just want to die right then and there from whatever had happened the night prior. He wasn't feeling too hot, but his pride refused to show weakness. Or at least, the weakness that he could control, anyway. "With this change, I'll also help to train the others where I can with what's needed." His gaze briefly found Rivin and Diablo. He had thought a lot about their last talk, and he knew he needed to do better by them if they were to succeed.

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.