Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-26-2013, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013, 12:04 AM by Bane.)
Loccian wasn't pleased with Bane's choice of language when talking about his son, the elder adjusting to look up at her in display of submission when remembering his new rank. "Yes, sorry... it's just that I was called that by my adoptive father, even though there was no blood relation between us..." That next bit the healer inquired about was true, Alena having not seen him after she came to the packlands of Seracia. But before however, they had talked at the hot-springs about her pregnancy and where they would meet up for Bane to take care of her. "I met her in the middle between packs and took care of her, as agreed between me and her when she gave birth, Tahlia was there too."

Bane rubbed the side of his head in the snow with anxiety, worried about the healer telling a certain red wolf about Nako. "I am old Loccain, old enough to remember the time of the two legs. Old enough to remember the fires of the old land. I'm am the only one of my kind. Past wounds inhibit me some days. Others they don't, but... I feel them. They hurt. I've messed up more times than I care to remember. But there has been some good. I contemplated being the last of a pack with the only snow leopardess I've had the pleasure of talking to who was feeling the same way about herself and her species. I've softened the heart of a female, my first mate. I've given a second chance of life and love to a second, Tahlia. And soon, for I feel that it will be soon, I will be gone... all in due time, like... tears... in rain." Bane closed his eyes and contemplated the last question, rubbing his head in the snow in though.

Nako... Nako was taken because he wanted... no... what was his reason for acquiring the pup? "Nako," Bane started slowly, choosing his words carefully. "is here because I took him from his family a short distance away, sat him down, and asked if he would like to live with me. The little one readily said yes and gave me a few reasons, namely being bored with his life, not liking his adoptive father and that his mother had lately been busy. That is why I took him, because he said yes. And besides, Alena has four more pups. I think I deserved at least one." Bane let out a laugh, gaze betraying happiness when he looked up at Loccian. "I've had a helluva ride."
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•