Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-15-2023, 06:55 AM

Gilgamesh was pleased when the rest of the pack began to filter in. Even though they were down Aresenn, Kashi, Kaede, Rexx, and probably some others, there was still a good turnout. There were even a few pups he didn’t recognize. As his gaze shifted from Ignis to Ares, he nodded with a humored smile in their direction. ”Of course!” He exclaimed joyfully as his eyes crinkled slightly around the edges. ”Your ranks will reflect what they once were. Just under a different name,” Gil nodded to finalize his decision. The newly claimed king was ready to get the show on the road when a certain someone moved over to him.

When he turned to look back at Ajax, he noticed how the smile didn’t reach his eyes. What had happened to the happy-go-lucky pup he had once known? Either way, Gil was not one to ever turn down a fight. His own smile grows into a smirking grin as he looks the youngster over once more. ”You got a deal, he says as he full faces Ajax to give the boy his full attention. ”I’ll even let you begin,” Gil lifts a paw in Ajax’s direction as his own companions creep closer to get a good look at the show.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him