An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
06-17-2023, 09:31 AM

Gossamer nodded the the leaders comment on bears. "Indeed, and it seems the harsh winter has made them even more irritable." Bellamy thanked her for the gifts and as she gathered them up Gossamer's attention turned back to DagrĂșn. Her brow quirked as the viking invited her right into her den. Her cheeks felt warm and her stomach flipped at the idea but she hid her reaction well. Instead she attempted to scoff at the suggestion, her mouth turning up in a smile despite her efforts at composure. "That's awfully brazen of you don't you think? A guest den will suit me fine. You're going to have to do more than just sweep me off my feet in battle if you want to get me in your den." Gossamer winked, unsure where this sudden burst of sass was coming from. She never considered herself flirtatious but something about the banter with DagrĂșn made it irresistible.

She suddenly remembered the alphess was standing right there and her grin faltered with the embarassment. She cleared her throat. "Assuming that's alright with you, alphess? To borrow one of your guest dens?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey Gurl, Heeyyyy [Visitor] Lazuli Falls 09:30 AM, 04-29-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023