An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
06-17-2023, 09:38 AM

Gossamer listened politely, trying to match her siblings pace as they walked. It was wild how quickly they were growing up and she lamented not being more present in their younger days. As a child it felt like time dragged on, days lasted forever and now that she was older the days just slipped right by her, running past her paws like the tide sweeping up the beach.

Charlton explained that his training was going well and that he had even helped with market security. Gossamer grinned. "Oh? I would love to hear more about this. What sort of trouble makers? I'm sure you did the Armada proud."

He asked how things had been for her and she fell silent, debating on how best to answer. Gossamer still wasn't comfortable discussing her haunting by Pyralis for fear it would make her seem crazy. Then there was her feelings toward DagrĂșn and the confusing mess of trying to decide what to do with all that. "Well, its going pretty well. I haven't done as much with warrior training as I'd like since I've been recovering from that bear attack but I did have a wonderful visit with Ethne. We're still in a neutral position with that pack but trade opportunities are promising."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Never too late for siblings to bond Soul Sand Cove 12:25 AM, 04-05-2023 06:19 AM, 09-25-2023