ardent

I’ve seen you in my dreams, who could you be?

Dunstan

Dunstan

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Riss
06-17-2023, 08:00 PM
Knight, he understands, and he can sort of guess what High Council means. Some sort of ruling body, he assumes. Now that she mentions her dad, he worries just a little bit. Is she some type of princess? He's too afraid to ask, just as he is too afraid to ask if she means the same pack as the other wolf he has encountered spoke of. He nods a little at the excitement of fighting bears, and he can imagine some wolves joining this one to fight off the beasts.

"I would." Dunstan nods, though he thinks it would be an easy victory for her. He can't remember the last time he has fought another canine, and winning against someone who appears to train regularly? It isn't likely, he knows this much. He feels her eyes running over him, wonders what she thinks of him. He feels small, scrawny under her eyes, but he tries to remain confident.

He can't keep his mouth from watering at the mention of rabbits, and he can't help a note of hungry desperation from coming to his voice as he states. "That sounds good as well."

It is her choice, though he tilts his head down towards where she has mentioned seeing the rabbit den, just imagining what that would be like.