build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-18-2023, 10:41 AM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac didn't frequent the depths of the tar pits; but when he did, he did so with the full intention of exploring it. The slimy, gunky stuff that bubbled in scattered pools greeted him with his warmth and humid environment as the young male navigated around the Pits' jagged peaks. His blind side made it difficult without Ghoul next to him; a few times he nearly scalded himself stepping too close to the puddles. Was it hard? Yeah. It was a lot hotter than the Plains! He was sweating, tongue lolling off to the side of his maw. But he did know that animals often met an untimely end here, and he was ager enough to try and find his next project.

What he didn't expect to find, upon rounding a corner, was Insomnia's leader, hidden away and squinting at the sun beating down on his back. She was also in a pool of blood. He could barely see the source of the blood in the darkness of the den, but he realized she must've just hunted a really, really big animal. Maybe they could taxidermy it!

"Medusa! Why're you squinting? And is that an animal we can skin and taxidermy, maybe?" He doesn't realize the animal is actually a wolf, not yet anyways. His blind eye doesn't fare well to see what's in darker areas without proper lighting.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Tar Pits 11:30 PM, 06-09-2023 06:45 AM, 10-20-2023