gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-18-2023, 06:00 PM
The Stargazer band mostly kept to themselves, but they were very different from Ashen’s Klein population. The Empress figured she would be disturbing Celeste’s meal time so she brought a bite just in case. The young woman was swift to answer considering all of the responsibilities she still needed ot see to even while they were all within Ashen’s protective borders. Still, the band leader arrived and Venom offered one of the mothers of her grandchildren a welcoming grin.

Cel approached with a polite smile on her own features as she took in the scene before her and the Empress waiting upon her. Yes, she had indeed brought her a bit of food for the night in case she kept her for too long. Not that that was incredibly likely. "I would not be a good host if I did not take care of my guests.” She returned and gestured for Celeste to eat her fill if she did so desire. "I’ve very much enjoyed having them here, and trying not to think about how soon you will all be leaving again.” She withheld a sigh, but smiled. She was truly grateful for any time spent with them. "I hope you all know that you are all welcome within Ashen whenever you desire.” She reminded her.

"I’d also like to invite you back.” She offered with a tilt of her head. "Kuroki’s sister Kiyohime will be wed in the near future, and it would be an honor for you all to return for the event.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]