size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
06-18-2023, 07:47 PM

She sounded... exasperated? Indignant? Not that much different than the reactions of his own sisters, actually. Tate couldn't help but allow a lazy smile to drift through his expression, through his tone. "Fight? Man, not right now, I done enough of that lately." has he only tried to attend to about half of what she's said? Maybe. Something about regrets and fighting and it all just seemed like a lot of effort for the moment. Comfortably stoned as he was, most things seemed like a lot of effort.

As a matter of fact, Tate does fancy himself a bit of a comedian. No, really, when it comes to his siblings he's probably the funny one. Or... he'd like to think he's the funny one. Don't fact check that, and certainly don't as Fuji or Beru for their opinions on the matter. Or Tachi. Or any of them, actually. Tate will consider that his opinion on the matter is the only one that, well, matters. Shhh. "That's a big demand for someone I can't even see," he lets go a slow-suffering sigh, shifting his weight while he thinks about the request.

"If you wanna talk to me so bad, why not just come over here?" Stoned and a bit on the lazy side, Tate doesn't want to get up. Not quite yet, still resting his back. Enjoying his little puddle of warmth and sunshine, it seemed criminal to get up so soon.

[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curiouser and Curiouser Wraith's Woods 09:07 PM, 04-10-2023 07:21 PM, 12-16-2023