gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-19-2023, 07:00 AM
Maki was a sweet girl, but even if she wasn’t Venom wouldn’t be able to help loving her and her little siblings. How could she not? Seeing her grandchildren here thriving and growing was one of her greatest accomplishments. Not that she had ever asked for them, but knowing Oki had given them was incredible. She absolutely adored them, and nothing could change her mind. The innocence of the girl was almost too much for Venom’s heart to bear and whenever she was around the pups it felt like it might explode.

The girl’s curiosity was not quite satiated yet, though Venom doubted a pup like this could ever find an end to her wonders. "I did know,” she started simply. "I was first born, so I was given the title of heir automatically with the knowledge that my siblings could get stronger and fight me for the title, but none of them ever did. I was the strongest and most determined, so I took the place of Empress when my own mother could not continue her duties.” Venom continued softly.

Venom lowered her head a little so Maki could share her kisses, and the Empress hugged the little girl just a little tighter as they shared the innocent moment of love.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. time will tell Redwater Rocks 07:34 AM, 04-10-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024