Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-27-2013, 12:44 AM

With the pace she was going at, Loccian would arrive in the lands of Amenti within a few hours. She held her head high and level, walking smoothly over the terrain, grey orbs scanning the area, nose sniffing the air for any signs of the pack. It was strange though, the scent that had been on Nako was stale here, as if the Amenti pack was no longer here. Brows would come together in confusion as she stood at the once border, trying to look past the large trees ahead of her for somebody that may be wandering around from the pack.

"Hello?" Her ears would perk up at the voice of a woman calling from the trees, was it an Amenti member? She would clear her throat, giving a wave of her tail before calling back. "Excuse me Miss, I am Loccian, Ambassador of Seracia, I wish to speak to the woman known as Alena from Amenti." Se raised her voice higher than she was used to, wanting the person to hear her clearly and be able to find her near the border. Hopefully it was someone from the pack and not some stranger.

"normal
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Lu <3