size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Poser

06-20-2023, 06:40 AM

let's stick together just a little bit longer

The birds seemed to be quite noisy today. It seemed that many of them called the estuary home, and Kiriko figured there was a good reason for it. The land seemed to be fertile, with a reasonable amount of rainfall. The plants flourished, and she could only imagine how inviting that would be for for the other wildlife. Prey animals must like it here... which would make it a rich hunting ground, as well. Kiriko made a mental note of this as well, continuing to browse for marshmallow. Her brow furrowed deeply, though she couldn't be too engrossed in her task. Still on high alert. Still worried about the stranger.

He states that she hasn't intruded, though she remains apologetic. She maintains her careful distance, continuing to browse the marshy ground. "I wish I could tell them that I don't mean any harm, I'm just here for the herbs." Kiriko mused softly, keeping the stranger in her periphery. Polite. She is nothing, if not polite. Kiriko paused for a moment, sniffing at the ground-- she'd caught the sweet marshmallow scent, but where had it come from? Surely, she'd be able to pin it down.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tread the Pathways [AW friendlies] Avian Estuary 11:53 PM, 04-24-2023 04:44 PM, 02-28-2024