size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-21-2023, 08:02 PM

Avacyn waited patiently at the border until a dark-coated woman emblazoned with white markings appeared from further within the territory. While she hadn't been the one to meet and speak with Ethne's leader previously, her mother had given her a description to follow in case their paths ever crossed. It just so happened that the crossing of paths was more intentional than perhaps Manea had originally envisioned. As Bellamy approached, Avacyn dipped her head politely to her fellow alpha, offering the older woman a smile. She waited until Bellamy settled onto her haunches before she did the same as she nodded in agreement to confirm Bellamy's assumption with a soft chuckle. "Yes, you guessed correctly. I'm Avacyn Mendacium. It's a pleasure to meet you, Bellamy."

"Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. My mother spoke fondly of you so I wanted to make sure I came and introduced myself as well. I have recently taken the role of Matriarch for Elysium and I figured a change in leadership was big enough news to warrant a visit." A slightly amused smile pulled at her lips as she added, "And, before you ask, my mother is perfectly fine and healthy. She stepped down on her own accord to enjoy her retirement. Everyone that I've spoken to so far was concerned about what happened to her, so I wanted to go ahead and make sure that was covered."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With new responsibility comes new relationships Lazuli Falls 02:39 PM, 05-08-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023