size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
06-22-2023, 05:52 AM
With some effort, Halo shoulders the man's weight. He's lighter than she anticipates, and worry creases her forehead. He shouldn't be this light... not built like he is. Though he was just recovering from significant injury, it was likely that he wasn't eating enough. If he was in pain, it was likely he wasn't sleeping enough as well. All things that were leading his condition to its current state, a state that was admittedly not great.

As they finally hobbled to the skin spread on the ground, Halo is careful to help him lower completely to the ground. "I think it's mostly because I'm so fluffy." She responds to his remark with a soft smile, moving to rummage through the basket. Halo pulls out some cannabis, as well as the snack she'd packed. The spiced minnows had been a favorite with the kids, even the ones that had long since grown up. "Here, for the pain," the girl offers the buds of the plant. "You may feel um, goofy? After a little bit at least. When you're feeling up to it, I'll walk you home, this isn't the sort of thing you take and then go off on your own." She explained softly.

"I'm Halo, by the way." Her introduction is sheepish, realizing it's taken her this long to introduce herself. "Here, eat these too." She slides some of the dried and spiced minnows his way, crunching on one herself. She really had perfected that recipe, at least in her own opinion. Carefully, Halo began to inspect the ankle, sighing softly to herself. It was pretty swollen, and really shouldn't be weight bearing for the foreseeable future. "I'll see if we can bring the swelling down, here, let's get that elevated. Rest it up on mine." Not a perfect solution, but it would do for now. Halo crossed her paws and inclined her head, offering them to the pale man to rest his ankle up on.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]