gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - BronzePride - Bisexual1K
06-22-2023, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2023, 08:05 AM by Henbane. Edited 1 time in total.)

HENBANE AERIS

Someone was scoffing at her? At least as far as Hen can tell. Who had any right to be scoffing? Even worse, it meant someone had seen her fall. The bruised ego was now even worse, thanks. She pulls herself out of the hole, somewhat lamely, still scowling off after that rabbit. She would deal with that fucker later, or something. There was someone else to deal with now, and they had the nerve to be laughing at her! Laughing at her and... damn those were a lot of words and Henbane knew what about half of them meant. That's what happens when you speak three languages around kids. They learn all of them but they learn them badly, at first.

She swings her head to look at the boy, shaking the dust from her coat. For now, Henbane would try and make sense of what he'd said, her nose wrinkling. "Th'fuck is an ash empire? It doesn't look burnt to me." Henbane looked from the boy to the landscape behind him. It was pretty red, but it didn't look like it had been on fire... at least recently. Was it on fire now? Then it wouldn't be ash, more like burning. What the hell was an empire, exactly? He'd said something about her trespassing, but Henbane had already forgotten. Instead she takes a curious step towards him, ruby eyes glimmering with just a bit of curiosity. The blue boy seemed like a weirdo. It was a good thing that Hen rather likes weirdos, especially because she's one too.

[Image: g7aouot.png]
[Image: EBzsphU.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hold your breath my dear, we're going under Redwater Rocks 09:56 PM, 05-11-2023 06:15 AM, 02-09-2024