Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
06-22-2023, 03:02 PM
Amorielle Adravendi

She nodded as she listened. Roping some of the others into this endeavor would be a big help, not to mention she could probably assess where their interests and ambitions lay, if they had any. Tel was often seen doing her duties around, and the stocks had filled up nicely since Tyto showed up, though she hadn't spoken to the man yet, she was keen on getting to know him (and some others) better. When he mentioned inviting Avalon and a pack called Insomnia, her head tilted. How strange was this...Medusa? Her curiosity was piqued, of course, though she'd never met anyone really "strange" before. "I am curious about this...Medusa. How strange can she be compared to you or me?" She flashed light hearted chuckle. She supposed she'd just have to see for herself!

Her ears perked at his question, "Oh, yes I think I would be very much interested in that! I wouldn't mind trying to give someone a good wallop! Or, at least try to. The majority are much bigger than me, after all." She says, peering up at her larger counterpart. "If you don't mind, I'll make preparations soon to head out to Avalon and Insomnia within the next few days. Anything else you'd like passed along?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think