gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-22-2023, 06:27 PM

It wouldn't take long for the earthen male to find who he was looking for. Sirius happened to be passing through and when Sirius looked at him, Grim swore he saw recognition there and Sirius slowed his pace. Taking that as his cue, Grim hurried to match pace with the Warlord, amber gaze falling to the ground for a brief moment before deciding to speak up. "Sirius, I have some...concerns...that I'd like to speak to you about," He cleared his throat, unsure as to how to proceed, but he figured it was best to just spit it out and get on with it. Grim wasn't really one to beat around the bush. He was straightforward with things, and this was one such matter he didn't want to balk on anymore. "I am not content with my position in the pack. Granted it's mostly my doing...I won't lie, I've been struggling to integrate myself better into the pack. Beyond patrols and the duties I have, I don't really know anyone in Armada, let alone what my purpose is. I want to be in a better rank, so...can you help me with that...?" He'd do whatever he had to do to get better and be better, he just wasn't sure how to start.

"Grimoire