gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-22-2023, 07:45 PM

To his relief, Sirius heard him out and let him say his piece. He wanted to know what his interests were, and truth be told, Grimoire hadn't really thought about that. He spent a lot of time in his room, sure. But also spent an equal amount of time out in the wilds hunting and making all sorts of different traps, crafting things out of animal hides, and making use of every part he could. He could fight, yes. And he could probably be good at it if he honed those skills more, too. But he wasn't really one to go out of his way to pick fights whenever and wherever he could, either.

"I...suppose hunting is something I'm better at and pretty comfortable with. I'm a pretty good tracker, and have been very successful in that field." Was that a brag? Not intentionally. He was good at what he did, and he was being honest about it. "Clearly I do pretty well just...blending into the background." He half-grinned, an embarrassed bit of laughter slipping past. Terrible joke, but a truth nonethless. "I guess I sort of take after my dad in some form. He was blind, but he was good at being blind..." Did that make sense? He furrowed his brows as he continued. "He could do everything a seeing wolf could, but nobody suspected him. He blended in pretty well." He'd seen his dad infiltrate other packs a time or two, and played the part of a senile blind man pretty well before he died.

"Grimoire