Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-22-2023, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2023, 05:04 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
Well, that was interesting. He hadn’t known that Grimoire’s father had been blind. That, coupled with his interest in hunting and his clear mention of not intricating himself very well into the pack sparked an idea. “Very well, then I grant you the rank of Stalker - our primary hunters. For your first task as a hunter, will you take my daughter Kyanite on a hunt? She’s still learning to hunt, and her day-blindness hinders her greatly. I suspect you might know some tricks to help her” He suggested. Which would also help encourage Grim to meet his pack mates.

With the other wolf making a clear effort, the Warlord felt compelled to reward this initiative, and to encourage it in the future. “I recently caught a Booted Hawk. The birds eye view would help on a hunt, I will gift him to you” He decided, leading the way to where the bird had been kept, hooded while he had been trained.

"Speech"