size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
06-23-2023, 02:52 PM
Ember’s curious eyes were following the paths of broken cobblestone that ran around the expanse of the castle gardens, tiny paws trotting briskly across the old mossy pathways. Winter had sent most of the garden’s flowers and vegetation into their seasonal hibernation state, the wisterias no longer bearing their vibrant purple flowers and most blooms gone until spring, but it was still green and lush as far as the eye could see. For one so small, the gardens seemed so big, and Hearthstone just seemed massive compared to the bedroom she'd been kept in all her short life up to this point! To think there was even more world to see outside filled her with excitement and a little bit of trepidation too. She wanted to see it all, but there was also so, so much to see! Where did one even begin with all this life stuff?

A call from their mother across the garden perked up Ember's dark ears, and mixing blue eyes widened with excitement at the prospect of hearing more stories from Mom. "Me! Me!" Ember called out while she went sprinting towards her mother, one small paw getting caught between a loose cobblestone in her frenzy and sending her tumbling head over paws into the grass with an oof! Not missing a beat, Ember rolled back to her paws and finished rushing up to Briar, coming right up to nestle herself between her mother's forepaws so they could snuggle while the stories were told. "What stories are we gonna hear today, Mama?" she asked with a curious tilt of her head, tiny tail wagging a mile a minute off the end of her butt.

"Ember Carpathius"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Stories Amron's Castle 10:53 AM, 06-23-2023 06:52 AM, 11-07-2023