size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-24-2023, 01:46 PM

Understanding lit up her features as her cousin went on to explain how it was easier to be active at night because of the harsh sunlight due to her pale eyes and features. It wasn't something Avacyn had ever needed to consider and hadn't thought about it, but now that Nirvana pointed it out it made perfect sense. "Well, I guess I have the perfect candidate for nighttime patrols then!" she partially joked with a chuckle. It would certainly be easier to have someone that was already more comfortable being up and active at night rather than having to force someone to take a shift at night and throwing off their sleep schedule entirely.

As their conversation continued and she expressed what was on her mind, she appreciated her cousin's thoughtfulness with her willingness to help regardless of the fact that what she really needed help with couldn't be so easily solved. It was one of the things that she loved about their family. Despite how small and segmented their family could feel at times and how naturally independent they could be, they truly would do anything for one another when it came down to it. "I'll certainly take a distraction," she agreed with another smile. Nirvana went on, adding that all she had to do was ask if there was anything else she could help with. Avacyn was quick to give a shake of her head to dismiss the notion that Nirvana had not "proven herself" yet. "Your night patrols and watching for predators is already a huge help. Everything else will come with time."

Her smile grew a bit wistful as she added, "I'm just glad to have some family here at all outside of just my siblings and parents. There used to be more of us here, but they've kind of splintered off and gone their own way over time. That's fine, of course, I want everyone to live whatever life feels best to them in the end, but I do kind of wish I could have the kind of life that my mom talks about in her stories... Back when she had all sorts of cousins, aunts, and uncles around her... I try to imagine sometimes what it was like to have the Mendacium family be so substantial, you know? I'm thankful for all of the wolves that have decided to live here, but it's still something I think about sometimes."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drive My Life The Rock Garden 10:57 PM, 04-24-2023 06:22 AM, 09-25-2023