Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-26-2013, 03:25 PM

Each moment that he stood before his aunt was another moment that could be taken advantage of. There were so many wolves fighting around them, there had to be someone that was keeping an eye on them. But then again, everyone was so busy fighting, that they could go unnoticed. He really hoped they could. He didn't want to fight anyone, even if he had agreed to fight alongside Valhalla and Seracia. Icy gaze would remain fixated on Sendoa's features, watching as she struggled to make a decision. He knew how much of a pull Isardis had on her; he was her brother after all. But he knew that he had something of a pull on her too. He just hoped that his pull in this instance, would be stronger than the ghost's.

I will go if you promise to leave this place with me and stay away until the fight is through. Surprise rippled through him, though his features remained impassive. She was willing to go with him. Just like that. Without a fight. Part of him was relieved that he wouldn't have to fight against his own blood, but the other part of him was still unsure. Why would she give up that easily? I promise not to participate. Now let's get going before anyone notices. He would gently nudge Sendoa as she would rise, turning so that his body was parallel to hers, limbs pulling the titan back towards the Tortugan border, hoping that he would be able to get away before his retreat was noticed. He had done it. He had managed to get his aunt to come back with him. But at what price?

-attempts to leave with sendoa in tow-

Talk like this