size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
06-25-2023, 01:22 PM
Maverick had not been blind to the melancholy that had made itself home in his beloved mate's heart following the departure of her eldest son and his band of her grandchildren. He knew that for a family-oriented wolf like Venom, saying goodbye to anyone, even for a brief period was a difficult thing to do. On one particular evening, as the Klein family began to make their way from their palace home, Mav trailed behind their four rambunctious pups as they spilled out into their world to learn and grow—only to take pause when he felt a tug on his paw. The sky and cloud brute stopped in his tracks, turning to meet the pleading sunset gaze of his fiancée as she held him at the palace entrance. No words were exchanged; none were needed. An empath at heart, Mav had learned how to feel Venom's emotions and read them on her face, even when they were at their subtlest.

Venom would not need to beg or plead for her fiancé to do what he did best. With a lopsided loving smile of his own back to her, Maverick glanced back out the den door just to make sure their children had wandered off far enough into the foliage of the ravine before he turned to give Venom all of his undivided attention. Teal eyes held gorgeous sunset jewels as he moved to wrap Venom up in his arms, strong forelegs winding their way around her slender sides to keep her held to his body. Maverick leaned in to gingerly nuzzle his snout along the side of hers, drawing back only to catch her lips with his own in a tender, affectionate kiss. He was hers, for now and for always. Whatever she needed him for, however much love she desired from him, he would provide for her until the end of days.

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024