gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
wicked

06-25-2023, 01:40 PM

The weather had finally broken. Relentless rains meant that he couldn't be outside, or at least, that it was harder to find someone to take him outside. Preferring the indoors while it was cold and soggy... Ven supposed it was reasonable but still. He wanted to be out! He wanted to be doing things! He wanted to be exploring or playing or doing literally anything other than sitting around indoors all day.

And, much to his excitement, the rain had broken. Not only that, there was someone outdoors that was calling to them. A lesson! He would absolutely be game for a lesson. The boy bounded clumsily out to the source of the call. Head high, gaze bright, Vendrick made his way to the sparring ring. Quite a group had already gathered. His brother and sister, one of his cousins too, all gathered around in front of a purple-y sorta yearling. "Wait for me, wait for me, I'm coming!" He panted as he made his way to the group. He finally came to rest, plunking down beside Ember.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 06:30 PM, 06-24-2023 03:12 PM, 01-21-2024