gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-26-2023, 07:10 AM
Venom had been sad about her grandchildren heading on their way, but much like most of her life she would not protest on her own feelings about what was right. She knew they were better off continuing on and seeing the world, that was who they were. That was who their parents were, and she could not and would not interrupt that fact. She wouldn’t let her own emotions affect how she ran the pack either, but there was one wolf who would not be fooled by the mask she wore.

Of anyone Maverick knew her the best, she didn’t have to speak and he could read her thoughts. With a small tug of his paw, Maverick stopped in his tracks and returned his attention to her. The pups had no idea and raced off quickly, (Though they could scarcely be called pups anymore.) and Mav’s entire thought. She could see love and concern in his gem-like gaze and he caused the smile on her features to be genuine. He chased away the storms in her mind and her heart and put her at ease no matter the challenge before her or the both of them.

He carefully but confidently wrapped his arms around her, holding her as no one had or would again. His strength and reassurance revitalizing hair weary soul no matter the scenario. Venom let out a sift sigh of relief as he held her tight and gingerly went to kiss her. Everything else disappeared when their lips met, everything was right in the world and her errant emotions were put in their place. Maverick always put everything in perspective and reminded her of the happiness that was fully hers. Venom kissed him back, softly and timidly as she relaxed into his arms and let him chase all of her worries away.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024