size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-26-2023, 05:06 PM
To say Artorias was touched by Audra’s heartfelt and sincere words would have been a tremendous understatement. All he had ever wanted was to make the Hallows a home for those who wanted a place of peace to spend their days, an environment where a difference could be made in the world by wolves who wanted to be the change they wished to see. Hearing in Audra’s own words that he was accomplishing that hope and dream… it meant more to him than the earthen-hued woman could ever know. "You flatter me, Audra. But I appreciate your words all the same," replied the Aegis with a toothy smile and bashfully folded ears. Audra’s shy response to the topic of Gloom brought a playful smirk to the dire brute’s lips as she tried to casually explain away the mutual benefit the two brought to each other—Gloom some comfort, and Audra a purpose. Regardless of whether or not there was something more there, or if there ever would be, Artorias was just happy to see Audra happy again.

It seemed his observation about Audra’s passions had struck something inside the smaller wolf’s mind. Art wore a playfully smug expression as Audra confessed that he knew her too well, doing a happy little wiggle that showed off that youthful puppy-like side he never truly lost when she nosed his shoulder. An empath at heart, Artorias could feel Audra’s draw to caring for others, for nurturing and healing. "Then I think a promotion to the rank of Expert Physician is due up for you," he declared with pride in his voice. "See Gloom home safely. Leave whenever you both are ready and take whatever route you feel the safest. When you return, give me a full report on Gloom’s recovery, the treatments you chose and why, and then you’ll have your promotion." Audra had asked for a task to earn her promotion, and so Artorias would give her what she asked for: a chance to show her medical expertise and keen intelligence. "And Audra, please let Gloom know she is welcome to come visit any time." A smile was turned to Audra with his last statement. He wanted to make sure Audra’s newest friend knew she was always welcome to come back and spend time together, romantic or platonic.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.