size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-26-2023, 05:37 PM
The pretty woman doesn’t mind that the small Haydée joins her workout and even goes so far as to say she welcomes the company. Haydée’s eyes are bright with happiness as she mimics the seasoned warrior and, when Dagrún mentions a spar or lesson, the girl’s eyes round with excitement. She bounces up out of her stretch to excitedly chirp at the woman, “I’d love that! Oh, can we do a lesson about attacking and then spar?” Once she has posed the question the girl seems to remember what she was doing and quickly dips back down into the stretch that Dagrún is doing.

Picking back up on the exercise, Hay offers an explanation, “See, lots of wolves might think I am weak for being so short but they are wrong. If I know different ways to attack than I can keep them on their toes when we fight!” Suddenly, Haydée switches topics by inquiring about where Dagrún comes from and the woman swiftly moves to face her. The girl easily slips out of her warmup stretch and stands before Dag, looking up with curiosity painting her features as she watches the tall warrior. As the woman begins to roll her shoulders, Hay follows suit, mirroring the actions easily.

As Dagrún offers the information, Hay nods along, knowing that packs rise and fall all the time. Then, the woman asks her own question and the girl offers a small, bashful smile. Yes, it is true the question may seem like it came out of left field but the girl has her reasons for asking. Continuing to roll out her shoulders, Hay tells the woman exactly why she had asked, “Well, mom says I am going to lead the pack one day. I believe that it is important for a leader to get to know the wolves that make up the pack. Everyone has a story to tell and where we come from is just as important as why we are here.”

Haydée hopes that she has adequately conveyed her reasoning behind the question as she continues to mimic Dagrún’s movements.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Keep On Keeping' On [Hay] Lazuli Falls 04:54 PM, 04-09-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024