ardent

twisted

Sebastian

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2013, 05:38 PM

She did not look offended. That did not bother him, they either were or weren't. "Perhaps I should demonstrate my authority." They words flowed from her lips, as smooth as water, yet as cold as ice. He saw the far lower into a defensive position. He knew she was challenging him for his freedom. Oh well he should be flattered if they wanted him bad enough to challenge for him. Even if it meant being a slave to a psychopathic fae he had pissed off. He took up his defenses. He spread his weight evenly over all four paws and lowered his head a little. He would focus on the fae, and the fae only. You lose concentration, and boom, you've lost your fight. He had made that mistake many a time when he was younger. He bent his knees and tensed his muscles, hackles raised and toes splayed. He dug his claws in and prepared himself for the fight ahead. He saw her coming in for his right side, he braced himself for the impact and would try to work with it, attempt to throw her off balance as well. When it did come, she slammed into him and just as she did, he threw all his weight behind her blow. He saw her coming on for his shoulder. He attempted to step out of the way, but he was slightly off balance from the previous blow. She caught him. Not deep though, it was not too sore she had barely managed to tear the skin, it wouldn't do too much severe damage. He would attempt to lower his head and bite into her scruff, since her jaws were in his shoulder. If he was successful, he would shake his head and hopefully rip chunks of flesh or fur. Which would cause great pain. Her paw came up for his shoulder her claws weren't sharp enough to much damage, they scraped him and left a few shallow cuts. And again her right paw came up to try to tear at his throat, but again, her claws weren't sharp enough and only left scratches. If his bite landed a and he managed to thrash and tear a chunk of flesh out. She would be dazed, and he would attempt to move his jaws up to her dainty little face, a pretty face, shame he would try to ruin it, and bite hard into her muzzle, thrash his head around a bit to tear and rip it and prevent her from using her jaws.

Sebastian vs. Karmen for Ownership

Round 1 of 3

DEFENSES: weight evenly distributed, focused completely on Karmen, head lowered over throat, knees bent, muscles tensed, hackles raised, toes splayed and claws dug into ground,
ATTACKS : He will attempt to throw himself into her blow, aiming to off-balance her. Once she had a loose grip of his shoulder, he would attempt to bite hard and deep into her scruff and then thrash around, aiming to tear chunks of her flesh and fur out, and to get her teeth out of his shoulder. He would then remove his jaws from her scruff if the bite landed, and move quickly down to her muzzle, attempt to grab hold of her muzzle, and again thrash about.
INJURIES : gashes about 3/4" deep in shoulder (not sure which shoulder), small shallow grazing to the neck and shoulder (again, not sure which shoulder) and probable bruising to right side

OOC: IT'S FINE, I'M RUBBISH AT SPARRING. WHICH SHOULDER DID YOU BITE INTO, I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN, AND I'M PROBABLY BEING A HYPOCRITE, BUT IT WASN'T TOO CLEAR. BUT YOU'RE DOING GREAT FOR A FIRST SPAR! <3

Talk like this