ardent

I’ve seen you in my dreams, who could you be?

Dunstan

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
06-27-2023, 07:29 AM

Bramble is similar to her father, her mother, and all that called themselves a Hallows wolf. Those in need would always come first and she would do whatever she could to help them. She felt that feeling now as he looks back at her. Was she being too forward? Too obvious? She wasn’t trying to be. There is a flicker of shame in her belly as she looks away to the rolling hills that surrounded the stone garden. Gosh, she really needed to work on her tact didn’t she?

Worried that he would take her suggestion the wrong way, Bramble’s mind ran a million miles a minute. Caught up in her head, she almost doesn’t hear him say that hunting rabbits sounds good as well. It takes a second before her brain clicks and her tail wags in response. “Really? Perfect!” She smiles as she looks back at the boy. The boy… Wait, she hadn’t even introduced herself!

“Oh, I’m Bramble Carpathius, by the way! Bramble is just fine or Bram, Brammy, whatever you want!” She is excited as she stands up on her paws and turns toward where the rabbit den lies. Looking over her shoulder, she looks at the boy. “C’mon, I’ll lead the way! It’s not far at all,” there is eagerness in her tone as she waits patiently for him.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.