Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
06-27-2023, 09:04 AM

The weight of Artorias’ paw upon her back is sure and comforting. Her cool turquoise gaze meets his fiery opal eyes. There is something in that look that causes Bramble to love her father even more. How he gives her confidence, ensures that she can do whatever she wants and be whoever she wished to be helped blossom the future self she would eventually become. His nurturing behavior helps Bramble feel better. Her faltering smile strengthens as she leans into her father’s touch. With her gaze locked onto his, she barely blinks as he speaks to her. His tone isn’t stern, but firm enough that she understands exactly what he is telling her.

A small giggle leaves her as her father mentions how much trouble her brothers get into. “Sometimes I think they come by it naturally!” Bramble jokes as she reaches to embrace her father in a quick hug. “Thank you for being my dad,” she says softly before leaning away to look back up at him. “When can we start more training?! I’m not tired, I promise!” Her tail wags softly though she yawns and lifts a paw to rub at her eyes. Fighting a bear had definitely been a lot of work.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.