Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-27-2023, 10:57 AM

Gilgamesh knew they would question his choice, but he was firm in the place they would now call home. As he stood upon the sandy shores with waves lapping at his toes, he smiled. Behind him, the chilly sea water seemed to wave good bye as his fur dripped from the recent swim over. They would definitely need to craft some sort of bridge that would help them get from here to the main shore at some point. It was one of the many thoughts that ran through his head as he looked upon the dilapidated structures. Through the trees and overgrown vines, he saw potential. There was shelter here, trinkets they could use for tools, and plenty of room to grow and obviously throw parties.

Turning to view the ones who had followed him after his claiming of the once Pirates, Gilgamesh smirked. Before he would speak, he wanted to get a fire started. ”Grab the booze and whatever snacks you would like to share. We’re going to have our first meeting,” he calls out in his deep rumbling tones that soon echo over the beach. Birds take flight from the grove of trees not far off. Even a small herd of donkeys take begin to run and hide around a nearby bend. At least they would have some amount of food here if they were able to control how much they hunted.

Moving to a flatter spot on the shore, he wanted their first official meeting to be here. This would be more comfortable for them. Something familiar to help get them settled in. Taking the time to gather some driftwood, he piles it up and lights it after a few tries of striking flint against stone. As the fire comes to life, crackling and popping loudly, he lets out a call for any others that would like to join. Any nearby loners that perhaps may be hiding on the island too. Gil would not be one to turn wolves away. If they needed a home, he would welcome them with open arms.

Settling down into the sand with a bottle of booze and a chunk of meat at his side, he glances around the bonfire to the ones who have gathered. He assesses them carefully and with pride. Gil is proud f those who have followed him and he cannot wait to see what the future holds for them. After giving everyone time to settle in, he begins his unfortunately long ramble.

“I hope everyone will be receptive of the changes that I want to apply; and if you don’t, make sure to speak up or forever hold your peace. This is our home now and soon, I would like to take over the archipelago for now before we extend somewhere else. The islands have materials that other packs do not have access to and that will make us either a target or somewhere others will want to settle,” he would not openly admit that he chose the archipelago for his wife either. That would be kept between himself and Modesty. “We will still raid and we will raid as often as we can. If someone else would like to lead a raid, come find me another time. That is a good way to get a promotion. I also will have bounties available for anyone who wishes to have something to do in between raids. We need more healers, that is obvious. Bring me one, someone who is proficient, and you will be rewarded. I will also be holding training sessions in my free time and others are welcome to do the same. I would like to start winning more raids so the more you train, the more you’ll be rewarded. If you start winning your fights in raids, there will also be rewards,”[/b] Gil pauses then and takes another good look at everyone to see their reactions. Did they like these ideas?

“Otherwise, train, get drunk, have fun, and don’t do anything stupid. I will not be cleaning up messes that I did not make,” he smirks again before taking a swig from his bottle. “Oh, and on the first day of Autumn, I will be holding a festival of sorts for any and all to come play and have fun before we begin raiding. So please work with me to get the structures fixed up and make space for visitors,”[/b] Gil lifts his bottle to the sky before looking at them one last time. “To the Raider’s Hollow!”[/b] He calls out with it leading into a sing-song sort of howl.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him